Why Choose a Independent Insurance
Agent or Broker?
Does it matter where and from whom you buy insurance? Some may not think so but this misconception could be costing them money, service and vital insurance protection. The purchase of insurance is much different than buying food or household products. It is an irreplaceable tool for protecting your family, home, car, and business from the unforeseeable future.
With this in mind, there is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are two main sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents — sell insurance products from only one company
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers — represent an average of eight insurance companies and research these firms to find the best combination of price, coverage, and service for their clients
- Trusted Choice® agencies — are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
Our Trusted Choice® Pledge of Performance:
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Your Independent Insurance
Agent or Broker:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Lives where you live and have a personal interest in protecting the people that are their friends and neighbors.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Is not restricted by the limitations of any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products: home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent’s most-important concern.
As your local independent insurance agent, we invite inquiries and are prepared to provide with you a no cost, no obligation review and comparison of your insurance.
or click below to send us an email:
IMPORTANT: inquiries and requests submitted via this format do not constitute a binding agreement. Coverage can only be authorized and verified by your agent